Friday, December 6, 2013

McQ by Alexander McQueen

Seasons Greetings! It's December and jack frost is beginning to nip at our noses! Fall semester is also coming to an end for me, and I can finally catch up on rest (no rest is the reason I always have dark circles).

The only downer about the holidays, never ending shopping...for me it started with this Bug Jacquard dress by McQ by Alexander McQueen.

  
The knit texture of the dress is lovely for the cold weather. The magenta and pink colors of the dress gives a pop of color to the the black boots and jacket that I wore with this outfit.

  

The booties I'm wearing are featured in a previous post. They are Kane booties by Rachel Zoe.

Featuring: McQ Alexander McQueen Bug Jacquard Dress via Saks Fifth Avenue (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment