Sunday, January 5, 2014

Off Duty

Happy 2014 everyone! I hope you had an amazing holiday and New Years with your loved ones.

I titled this post Off Duty because of tumblr inspiration from model's off duty streetstyle looks. This is how I would dress all the time if I didn't get persuaded to buy lots of colorful pieces of clothing. What I love about this look is that it is simple, chic, and stylish, but most importantly comfortable! It was one of those "running your errands" type of day, but I could not resist to stop by Americana in Glendale. Layering with a red flannel on top of my Ain't No Wifey Tank. 

I am also wearing my Cargo Leather Jacket I got from Allsaints, which is THE BEST leather jacket. It was worth every penny.

My lower half consists of complete Rag & Bone pieces. The jeans are the RBW 23 Skinny Jeans which is a thicker fabric and doesn't give much stretch so my suggestion is to size up one size! Hands down Rag & Bone jeans are amazing with its featured zip pockets and ankle zips as well.

The booties are also Rag & Bone, the Harrow Leather Ankle Boot. With a decent heel that is not too high, it is comfortable and does not need to be broken into. They do run small as well so I would size up a whole size! 
 Last but not least, can't forget the Prada bag! It finally made its debut.

Featuring:
Allsaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket via Allsaints (here)
Red Plaid Button Up via Topshop (similar here)
Aint No Wifey Tank White via Dimepiece (here)
RBW 23 Skinny Jeans Black via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)
Rag & Bone Harrow Leather Ankle Boot via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)
Prada Saffiano Lux Small Tote via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)
Classic Rayban Wayfarer via Nordstroms (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment