Sunday, June 22, 2014

Homage to Black & White

I'm back! It's definitely been a while but summer has been keeping me busy with work and interning. Plus...I went to New York for the first time ever which was rather exciting! City of lights and busy bodies. If you take a look at my instagram, you'll see all the places I've been and some of the foods I ate. 

My look for this post was definitely inspired by the city. Apart from the fact that I wear a lot of black lately, the rustic history of New York is definitely captured in my desire to post in black and white. The skirt by DKNY is like graffiti that I saw in areas around Soho. I also saw a painting at MOMA which is so similar to the print on this skirt. 

Staying true to my love of boots, these Tabitha Simmons boots is great for all occasions. It is perfect for both the LA/NY kind of girl. 

A side bit of info about me, when I was in high school I took photography for two years, and everything was captured on a film camera. I love how you can capture a photo in its true form, being black and white. I love taking photos in black and white, and now I get to be in front of the camera for a change :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment