Saturday, December 14, 2013

Just Throw It On

Considering that winter is upon us, I cannot not post a sweater post...SO...here it is! This outfit is comfortable yet stylish when it gets too cold for me to wear a skirt or dress. Layers on layers on layers!


The anorak protects me from the chilly wind. I admit I exaggerate on how cold it is considering I live in LA, but STILL. The sweater was gifted to me and I love it because it adds that Christmas-y touch.


Excuse my facial expression~~ I get awkward and shy behind the camera. HaHa.


Can't forget the combat boots. These boots are so durable and I have worn them for a long time. It has that "worn" look.

Featuring: Olive Anorak via Gap (similar here) | Printed Sweater via H&M (similar here) | Circle Scarf via H&M (similar here) | Steve Madden Troopa combat boots (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment