Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little Something Red





Merry Christmas to you! :) I hope everyone has had a lovely day with their loved ones. This red saffiano lux tote definitely captures the spirit of Christmas. My version of Santa's bag full of presents. If you're curious those little ornaments are Garfield themed for my family's mini tree.
A little something else I got myself for Christmas this year is this four leaf clovered, gold-dipped necklace. One of my friends wanted loves getting matching best friend things, so we ended up getting this. I typically don't like wearing necklaces, but this necklace adorable. It also reminds me to feel lucky and I will be!
This infinity ring was given to me by one of my close friends. Knowing that I like rings, this is a perfect addition to my ring collection. Who doesn't like things that come in little blue boxes?

Featuring: Prada Saffiano Lux Small Tote via Saks Fifth Avenue | Dogeared 'Luck' Clover Pendant via Nordstrom | Tiffany & Co Infinity Ring via Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment