Sunday, January 12, 2014

The "It" Coat

 So as the name of the post is titled, it is all about the coat. It seems a bit silly that I would be wearing something rather thick in LA, but I just could not resist. Well, actually, I was heading out to a Christmas dinner with a friend (back in 2013) and it did get pretty cold. ANYWAY, what I love about the coat is that it falls at the perfect length and the color. The length of the coat fell a bit longer than my skirt, so the coat almost acted like a mini dress. It appears on the shoulders that it looks big, but it is a bit oversized since I purchased a size us 6 (just because I like the oversized look).


My outfit under the coat consists of a simple cream/beige v-neck sweater to create a neutral soft tone to my other color choices of greys and blacks. My skirt is black vinyl which adds a different dimension that adds shine and texture. It makes my skirt stand out because of the glare!
As usual, I can't get away from my bootie addiction, as I am wearing my Rachel Zoe kane booties.

Featuring:
Topshop Peppered Grey Coat via Topshop (similar here
Black Vinyl Pelmet Skirt via Topshop (here
Cozy V-neck Sweater via Gap (here
Rachel Zoe Kane Booties via Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment