Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Red, White, and Blue

Hi readers! I feel like it has been a while since I posted, but I am not on hiatus so don't worry. Hehe. It might seem crazy that I'm posting an outfit that is starting to expose more skin, but at the time I put this outfit together, it was pretty warm in LA.

A few weeks ago, I was renovating my house with new furniture to make everything look organized, and I wanted to wear something comfortable and casual. What I love about this dress is the alternate stripes of blue and white, and gives off a spring vibe. The elastic waist on this dress creates a nice silhouette for anyone who wears this style.

As usual, I cannot go without pairing my outfits without a pair of boots of some sort. And my handy dandy red Prada bag that adds a bit of pop to just everything I own!

At the bottom of my post, I provided a link that is similar to what I have but different print.


 My up-do top knot is a nice change that I usually do when I am relaxing at home~



For my feature of the Prada bag, there are two new shades of pink that are available in the Prada Saffiano Lux which is SUPER cute!

Featuring:
Topshop dress via Topshop (similar here)
Red Prada Saffiano Lux Small Tote via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)
Rag & Bone Harrow Leather Ankle Boot via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)
Ray Ban Classic Wayfarer XL via Nordstrom (here)

Don't forget to catch me on instagram @nitaaamin & Blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment