Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Preppy Step

Hi all~ In light of the spring semester that has started for me, this look channels my inner collegiate self. Neutrals and blacks to keep it simple due to the transition from winter to spring. The beige sweater layered on top of the white collared oxford blouse adds a classy touch to the sweater. Of course paired with my Rag & Bone black jeans, perfect formal or casual occasions.
To avoid any more blisters for a while, the 2'' ankle booties does the trick to add more neutral tones to this look.

I've been so cold in the mornings that I am so hesitant to wear dresses and skirts :( I miss them. Time for the sun to shine!

It's been a while since I took a selfie. So BOOM. One of my slower days at work. I probably shouldn't had but I couldn't resist :P

Featuring:
Topshop Oxford Blouse
Gap Cozy Sweater (similar here)
Rag & Bone RBW 23 Jeans via Saks Fifth Avenue (here)

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! 
Catch me on instagram @nitaaamin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment