Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spring Transitions

Hi everyone! I hope you've all been well, and happy that the sun is shining! It's almost time to pull out the shorts and store all those heavy coats and knits. This outfit is a good idea for slowly transitioning into the Spring season with the soft pastel colors. This silk-like skirt with the asymmetrical hemlines makes it flowy and whimsical. I actually wore this on a rather windy day because I like how the skirt was being blown by the wind! :P

I styled this skirt with my black basic tops so all the attention was on the skirt. It seems crazy that I am wearing a circle scarf, but to my defense it was cold that morning!

My skirt is from Topshop but I purchased it a few years back when I took my family vacation to Thailand where it was too hot to wear jeans. However, asymmetrical hems are still very trendy as well as midi skirts, which Topshop does continue to carry. 
Thanks for reading my post! Have a wonderful weekend and check back for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment