Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hyper Space


Happy Thursday, almost Friday! I can say this outfit is a tribute to the rain that was definitely needed in LA last night. Although the weather during the day was amazing, and definitely was not sweater weather, but oh wells~

My whole outfit from head to toe is super grunge and tom boy. From the graphic sweater from Topman (yes, Topman because guy sweaters are amazing) to the sneaker wedges from Steve Madden. This comfy throw on outfit is sensible, yet stylish. This look is kind of a change from my usual girly girl looks, but I dress however I feel that day so WALAH (I have no idea how to spell that)!


To top it off and accessorize, the peppered gray beanie from Topshop does the trick to really make it a super tom boyish look~

Thanks for keeping up with my posts and I hope you'll stay tuned for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment