Monday, March 10, 2014

The Boyfriend Shirt and Oxfords

 Hooray for the SoCal sun shining down on us. That means its time to do a 180 spin on our wardrobes! I'm finding it hard to transition though...BUT this outfit is a good start to keep cool.

Starting off with my basic grey vneck and black pants, I kept it casual to go have a late lunch at Larchmont Bungalow with one of my besties. I wanted to have a cover up, but it was too hot for a jacket, so the boyfriend button up was a good way to add a pastel color to my dark scheme. To really add a touch of summer, I finally busted out my cutout oxfords that I got from Dolce Vita.




Stay Tuned for my Spring/Summer looks! Thanks for reading :) 

For students out there, good luck on your Midterms! One more to go for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment