Friday, May 2, 2014

Textures & Prints

Floral prints and quilted textures is what my blog is about today. I've been inspired by many bloggers these days that do a lot of mix and matching with their pieces. A year ago when I bought these two pieces from Topshop, I would never have thought of pairing them together, but it works because of the subtle colors. The neutral white and grey adds a light color scheme, and the floral prints with the quilted textures adds a bit of elegance to it.

What really spices the whole outfit is definitely the hem line of the skirt. Steering away from the midi skirt, I really went high to a mini A-line.

To top it off, the black booties are by Report with a 2 inch heel. Even though it's not much, but I love having a little it of height (I'm cheating because I wish I was taller). These booties are my go-to work shoes. Comfortable for long hours, yet it matches almost every...single...outfit I have!

I hope I could have somewhat been a bit inspirational for your own personal style :)

My sunglasses are a brown tortoise color that I purchased from a website called Giant Vintage Sunglasses for a really good price!




I am now on the Style Tag App! Download it today and follow me @nitaaamin

No comments:

Post a Comment