Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Midi Essential

Happy Tuesday! The main feature of my post today is about the midi skirt. Its nice to switch up hem lines to being below the knee rather than the usual mini skirts. My cutout perforated skirt from Zara is so simple yet it makes the entire outfit. It is hard to see in this photo but there is a shorter skirt inside, and you can see my legs through the skirt. It adds a bit of edge to the classic midi skirt.

To add a more elegant look, I am wearing a statement necklace that has an art deco design by LuluFrost. I won it through the Styletag app giveaway. You can also follow them on instagram @styletagapp


Thanks for being my consistent readers! Your support is greatly appreciated :) 
Don't forget to check my instagram @nitaaamin

No comments:

Post a Comment