Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break Getaway Pt. 2


On my second day in Las Vegas, I went a more casual route with my ensemble. Keeping in mind the sunny weather, I brought out the high waist black shorts I bought at Topshop a while back. I did not show the high waist part because I didn't want to cover up the unique print on my tank. My tank from Acne Studios has nude and black tones printed in an abstract way which caught my attention. I paired the whole outfit with the Zara linen top just to have coverage on my arms.


 Never forget the red Prada bag peeping at the side of me. The essential "it" bag for me!


To top it off, my Chanel espadrilles have been totally worth the investment so far. They are super comfortable, and the colors match so many different looks for the Spring/Summer.


Thanks for reading my readers! Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts for some new spring/summer looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment