Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Break Getaway Pt. 1

Happy spring break, readers! I hope you've all been doing well since it has been a while since my last post. Finally spring break has come around and of course the best way to start it is to go away on vacation! I went to Las Vegas this past weekend as part of the 21 club! YAY. I tried to keep my outfits simple by keeping in tone with the basic blacks. The drape wrapped skirt from Zara is currently the hot buy as its edgy with the asymmetrical hem and light weight fabric. I paired it with a basic black crop top from Brandy Melville and the striped linen shirt from Zara as a cover. 

There was a really pretty floral display at the Wynn and the lighting there was amazing~ right in front of the Chanel store too. hehe.
My shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell and they are studded sandals with a mini heel. These shoes are great for some coverage and support, and to show off a good pedicure!

This is my look for the first day of my stay! Stay tuned for my part 2 of my Vegas getaway :) Also check my instagram @nitaaamin for posts from my Vegas trip! It includes lots of food (as usual).

 


No comments:

Post a Comment