Sunday, December 21, 2014

Forever Oversized


Seasons Greetings! I know I've been having gaps in my posts, but I've been busy! But it is about time that we feel the chilly weather in the air, which gives me more reasons to get coats and jacket (my current obsession).

This jacket by Sessun has completely caught my attention. Very tomboy style with the grey tones and the leather elbowpads. Easily paired back to a clean black outfit, you can do no wrong. Sessun can be found on online retailers, Farfetch and Madewell. My bomber jacket is obviously oversized as I purchased a medium size, I hate it when the jackets are tight around the shoulders. As you can see, this look is me trying to channel my inner parisian self. Teehee.

I also got a hair cut, so I can try using my Bumble and Bumble hair spray, which I hope will give me that natural beach wave hair style I've been wanting!


The other investment pieces featured in this post are Balenciaga cut out ankle boots, Chanel medium boy bag, Rag & Bone jeans, uniqlo long sleeve v neck, and giant vintage sunglasses! 



No comments:

Post a Comment