Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bomb(ers) Away!


Hey all, hope you had a great Valentines Day! ~ Today I show some 'tude in my all black ensemble and blush pink bomber jacket. I am in love with the idea of the bomber jacket lately. A jacket that is meant to be light to keep you comfortable, yet still enough to avoid any wind. I fell in love with this jacket from Allsaints (no surprise) because of its unique silk fabrication, making it a little more sleek, or as slang goes fleek. The detailing on this jacket is so amazing and not what you would expect when you turn around. 

I'm sure you've also noticed that I am not wearing boots for a change but these nike sneakers. Very unlike me, but I guess my blogger friend has influenced me just a smidgen. Plus with my ever lasting soul cycle love, I guess I gotta balance out the heels for some comfort once in a while. Not having heels for a change is actually very comfortable.....maybe a little TOO comfortable.

**All shot from my iPhone this time ;)

          

      

No comments:

Post a Comment