Monday, August 18, 2014

#InMyJBrand

 Summer is coming to a close, but the heat continues to shine down! Featured in this post is a white sleeveless jbrand blouse. With a pocket on one side and a flap on the other side, a simple sleeveless piece is elevated to add a bit more sophistication to a casual look.

I styled this top in two ways, one with a skinny boyfriend and with distressed shorts. The boyfriend jeans are by Joes Jeans which I sized down to create a skinnier fit. It's a great pair of jeans to have as they are more true denim compared to other brands that have a lot of stretch quality these days.

The super distressed shorts are from Topshop and are meant to be boyfriend shorts, but I sized down in them as well for a tighter fit. To add a more carefree feel to the outfit with shorts, I put on a fedora from Topman, which is nice to block the sun from my face.

Lately, I have been admiring jbrand's ready to wear collection from being around them at work. In an easy phrase, it's casual sophistication.


Shop my look:
Joe's Boyfriend Jeans
Topshop Distressed Shorts (similar)
Topman Fedora (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment