Sunday, August 3, 2014

Minimalistic

 Happy Sunday! The best day of the week for me because it means relaxation, good food, and good company. What I am bringing to my blog today is my love for a minimalistic look. The fact that I have recently been purchasing lots of black pieces is influenced from work, and the fact that black just easily elevates any look any time.

My look for the day is this slip-like dress from Elie Tahari. The key point on this dress is the lace panel on the top of the dress, and at the bottom hem. With a more classy silky look in the front contrasted by a knit fabric on the back of the dress allows for a light weight dress great for the humidity. However, I can see this with an oversized coat for the upcoming season.
 Paired with my Balenciaga boots with a cork heel to add a bit of edge to the whole outfit. Gold hardware from my shoes bring together the same look by matching my rose gold watch, and silver rings.
Shop my look:
Elie Tahari Lace Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment