Sunday, July 27, 2014

Split Back Tank

Today's post features this purpled hued split back tank from Rag & Bone. In light of this humid LA weather we're having, showing some skin doesn't hurt. What I love about this tank is how versatile this top can be. It's a perfect day to night top, just gotta change the bottoms. 

Speaking of bottoms, I paired this chic heathered tank with distressed boyfriend shorts from Madewell. To have a more higher fitted look, I belted the shorts to get a higher rise but to keep in tact the slouchy look the "boyfriend" style should have.

Lastly, in light of the summer season, I am still sporting my ultra comfortable Chanel espadrilles. I wish they didn't sell out so fast so I could get my hands on another pair!


 Find similar pieces:
Rag & Bone Split Back Tank
Madewell Boyshorts
Oliver Peoples Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment