Sunday, January 18, 2015

Playing with Lengths


Oh Los Angeles, you are too good to us los angelinos. Considering it is still considered winter (I think), we get such good weather. It felt good to get some vitamin D on my skin for a change. Keeping it really simple this Sunday with some good basics and dark hues. Since its technically winter, in an attempt to cover up, this lengthy, olive cardigan from Topshop somewhat covers up all the leg I have been showing around town today. The length cardigan also gets to cover up how pasty I look. On the one hand I love being so pale, but then I like being tan ._. I can never win. 

My boyfriend shorts are extremely distressed by Rag & Bone. I have to tread carefully just so it doesn't rip anymore! Fingers crossed. However, I have my eyes on the black version of these shorts which are super cute, you might be seeing them on some future summer post....teehee. I say boyfriend shorts but I drastically sized down so I can achieve a tighter fit.

It's fun to mix and match different pieces from my closet together. Keeping with my resolution is so difficult by the way, I hope you guys are having better luck than I am *sad face*





No comments:

Post a Comment