Sunday, September 14, 2014

Print on Pattern

Happy Sunday readers! I hope you're all staying hydrated during this scorching heat! But usually the scorching heat is followed by cold weather...which is my favorite season...coats...scarves... But anyway, today I present a more interesting outfit that combines a peppered grey print mixed with black lace. 

My grey peppered vest by Rag & Bone serves as a more boxy, casual piece to offset the more elegant feature of the lace skirt. It isn't photographed, but the vest has an asymmetrical hem, being longer in the back than in the front. A simple vest is a great piece for anyone who wants to add a bit of edge to a plain outfit (plus having pockets is a plus)!

The skirt featured in this post, is from Reformation. With a shorter skirt lined on the inside, it still allows me to show some leg, even with a midi outer hem. The skirt was an amazing buy because its great for mix-and-matching with different tops.

And as usual, can't forget to pair my look with some great ankle boots! My signature that can never go wrong.



Get My Look:
Rag & Bone Vest
Reformation Skirt
Rag & Bone Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment