Sunday, September 7, 2014

Uniform

 Happy Sunday! Sunday is new article posting day for me. What I bring to you today is nothing new of what you would get from me, black dress (what a surprise)! A chiffon dress that is lined with a tighter jersey, bodycon fabric. Rag & Bone's signature is their street-style, effortless dress. A bit more unique than a typical black dress, but it is more dreamy and ethereal. with a high low hem allows more room for a perfect "dress is blowing in the wind" look. Paired with the dress is none other than the Rag & Bone boots with the perfect height which is great for long hours of standing. Us girls know how painful heels can be.

Another unique piece is my sheer, floral, lace bomber from Nasty Gal. Too hot for a jacket, too chilly for no jacket at all, grab a bomber jacket! Light weight but not too thick.

Lastly, to add something to bring the outfit together, a statement necklace breaks the endless amount of black that I wear all the time. The Lulu Frost gold statement necklace ties in my other gold accessories. I hope you readers don't get sick of all my black clothes...I can't help it! It's just simply Nita. Teehee.


Get My Look:
Rag & Bone Chiffon Dress 
Rag & Bone Harrow Leather Boot 
Lulu Frost Necklace
Nasty Gal Bomber Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment