Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Parisian Dreaming


Haven't you daydreamed that you were walking the streets of Europe, walking the cobble stone streets, maybe eating some macarons too?.....Well I definitely have, and I guess you can say I would wear an outfit like this for a simple parisian look. 

Starting with a clean cut linen blouse that drifts in the wind with each step. A simple blouse that is an essential for all closets for throwing on for on the go, but at the same time still keeping it classy and elegant. To upgrade the look as well, my two-tiered black necklace is a perfect contrast on the white blouse.

As per usual, tight black jeans that accentuates long legs (if that happens to be a prominent features). What I love about this look as well is that the jeans fall at a length that happens to show a bit of ankle to ensure that my shoes get some spotlight as well. 

To finish my H to T (head to toe reference from America's Next Top Model..haha) breakdown, these oxfords are like the cherry on top of the ice cream, which also completes such a light parisian style. Roaming through the streets of Paris in these oxfords would be superb for comfort, style, and still feel elegant and chic.

Hopefully in the near future, I'll be able to actually have some pictures fulfilling this dream of mine! At least for now, I can at least dress as if I were there? Haha.


What's really cute is that there are button on the back of the blouse that can be unbuttoned, so it could be more or less open-back! Gives it that new twist to most usual linen blouses.




Get My Look:
Dolce Vita Lazer Cut Oxfords

No comments:

Post a Comment