Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Touch of Gold


The first day of October means that the Fall season is just around the corner! I have been waiting way too long for it to get cooler. My outfit features some key Fall pieces that are going to be a staple in everyone's closet. The two key pieces are boots and lengthy coats.

My boots featured above are from Chanel's Paris meets Dallas Collection, but it is unique yet still traditional and classic which is one thing I love about Chanel. With hardware that is inspired by by a more cowboy western theme. The stars on the heels are like the sheriff badges in Wild Wild West. I am so glad I got my hands on these boots because they are different from all the other boots I have.


The second Fall staple is lengthy coats. It took me forever to find the perfect one because I am so particular about how long it is (I know silly me). This sleeveless coat from Topshop is an essential layering piece to add "volume" to an ordinary look. The coat was able to elevate the sluggish look underneath as I was wearing boyfriend jeans from Mothers jeans with a plain tee from Uniqlo.

My post proves that just one or two unique staples are able to elevate an outfit from basic to stylish and iconic. And I guess you can say I was trying to channel my inner fashion week outfits here in Los Angeles, which I have been inspired immensely by one of my favorite bloggers, Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad ;)


Get My Look:
Chanel ankle boots
Topshop sleeveless vest
Mothers boyfriend jeans
Uniqlo white tee
Rayban sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment