Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bejeweled


Today's post is all about the bejeweled accents of this dress, not the game we all have played before :P Hopefully I didn't fool anyone! As you can see the amber colored jewels embroidered on the neckline of this dress adds a bit of sparkle to my ensemble. As I cannot escape from wearing black lately, at least I can say I have a bit of color? Plus I can say I am channeling my inner Halloween spirit with the amber/orange hue of the beads. Teehee.

This two piece dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim is so ethereal. The top portion worn on top of a spagetti tank dress can be worn separately as well with black jeans, making it a bit edgier. The bejeweled top portion paired back with the dress (as how its meant to be worn) is a bit more sophisticated. My favorite part is when you walk, the dress really does go with the wind (you know me pretending I'm runway walking everywhere I go). The entire look is made of silk so it really allows you to breathe especially since I wore at my 9:30am to 6pm work hours.

3.1 Phillip Lim is a brand I stumbled over, realizing how great their shapes, prints, and patterns are. This label has got me hooked!

As usual, paired back with my Rag & Bone Harrow boots, which are a great height and a bit tomboyish.

Can you believe how much my hair has grown?! In need of a cut and dye!


As usual, I try to never get to thank my readers for keeping up with me all this time! I hope to keep producing better photos and better writing~

No comments:

Post a Comment