Friday, May 29, 2015

May Mashup


Hi readers! Long time no writing. My hiatus has been due to the crazy phases of life that are flashing before my eyes. From adjusting to my new place of employment to officially graduating from college...how unreal (*screaming*)! So many things have been going on that I have not been able to shoot outfits other than from my trusty iphone 6. Therefore, I felt like it was a good time to just have a catchup post of some thrown together outfits with some of my new favorite and oldie but goodie favorite pieces.

These days I like to keep it casual when I'm not working because I feel I have to dress up and never get to wear shorts. I fell in love with ReDone denim. Their take on a the vintage levis in a modern cut is definitely what's trending this summer. Even though its a bit difficult to figure out sizing, a belt usually fixes the problem. My patched bomber jacket is another new favorite obsession I have. As spotted first on my favorite blogger Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad), I just had to have it, and of course it didn't disappoint.


I guess the trend I am embracing right now is that vintage look, even with this vintage remodeled levi military jacket. It's a great piece to wear with any outfit; yes even with dresses. To add that modern touch, I sported my Mansur Gavriel bucket bag with the red interior which is the best bucket bag because it keeps its upright shape. For the quality of the leather, the price was a total steal.


Another way to sport that Mansur Gavriel bucket bag (small size).


Some upclose details on what I wore to my graduation ceremony. A floral ALC dress with a yellow ivory Celine trio. Adding a light toned bag to my collection for a change! I love the geometric pattern at Republique restaurant, and I love their food too hehehe.


Commemorative graduation photo in case you don't believe me.


An oldie but goodie Chanel boot I wish would never deteriorate...must tread lightly... Photographed at one of my favorite coffee shops (Comoncy).


Gotta take a selfie! Just because I rarely show my face in full body shots. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment